Wednesday, April 18, 2007

During songkran holiday (summer in thailand)

I just came back from Indo a week ago. I needed to attend ada urusan keluarga. Sounds cliche ?, but it's true. Unfortunately, the kids and Dudi couldn't come with me. We have tighted our belts at the moment. So.... this was not what you have thought guys.... . Last night we had dinner with Debby & Ken, Yoko & Steven, Herwani & John at the restaurant. We talked about our holiday. So.. Debby spent couple nights in Bali, Herwani went to Spain and Yoko went to Dubai. ( oh...God sounds really excited. Seems that I need to go there too ... For shopping!!. Insya Allah, someday ). Till John asked Dudi... "how about you Dudi ??" and Dudi replied "Oh I just stayed at home with the kids. But Lisa went to Jakarta". And everybody was like this "What??!! wow!!" ( oh come on.. it was not really a big deal) "you really had nice holiday, Lisa". "Your husband stayed at home and took care of the kids". And I said oh yeah... and when I got home, surprising me, they're getting bigger!, seems they put some kilos on. But I just went for 5 days.... needed some more time... relax guys.!!, kidding. There was something that really bothered me. Dudi leaves for the office at 6.30 am and comes home around 8 pm. He's so busy. Plays golf in the weekend, gets a massage. Internet all the time, hah!. He traveled a lot. He had come from brazil just 2 days before I left to Jakarta!!. Oohh.. I missed him so much!! I suggested him the weekend idea. Only us. Husband and wife, so we went to Bkk last Friday. Stayed over there for 1 night. We spent quality time, talked a lot. Nice. We had dinner with Indri and husband Mika at a brazil restaurant (Dudi's idea !!). Lovely. Guys.. it was really a great weekend !!. Ehm..you know. Ok, I'm blushing now. Ha..ha...