Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Go back school

After 9 weeks my kids had holiday, today is the first day for them to go back to school. They were all so excited.
I was also excited yet sad. Maybe some people who knew me were amazed. Yes, despite that I like to go out everyday (well, almost), hang out with my friends, having lunch outside (well, almost), shopping a lot, going to bangkok (well, almost everyweek), but when it comes for holidays and having my kids all day, I am really super duper happy .
It is fun for me being surrounded with all my 3 kids. Yeah I know, they fought each other like they wanted to kill each other. My house was like this : Farah screamed... "mas is bothering me..", and Farah cried and the brothers would say "stop crying" !!, or Emir and Arif fought for the books, the playstation, the games, even the TV channels !!. Oh God..., but it's ok they are still normal for me. They love each other (yeah they should, or else... !).
The boys are getting bigger now, they like to stay at home all the time (I know the reason), they don't want to go outside with mama, especially to Bkk. Sometimes I asked them for having lunch outside. I wanted to take them to fancy rests, and the results were sometimes yes sometimes no, hi..hi.. They liked to go to fast food rests!!, just ordered food and took them home. Haah..?? it was not fair, ya ?. They just wanted to go home as soon as they can, hi..hi..(I'm their mom. I know why), no way guys... "after this we go for groceries shopping" and the boys face were ... you know, not willingly !!. "Come on, better that you just come with me nurut sama mama".
One thing that yhey never say no if I take them to the book stores. Yes everybody in the family love books. Especially the book stores in Bkk !!. Yeah in Bkk the book ranges are so huge and various. They have everything. I'm the one who need to control their books budget otherwise we just buy, buy, buy.... seems like we need them not want them, yeah it seems that all the book need to be bought !!, very important books, hi..hi.. yeah for us sometimes we must think if we want this book or need this book. Otherwise the money for the other things will gone..!!.
While they were at home, I liked to cook and try new recipes and the kids always enjoyed my food, that's why in holidays my kids always look chubby. They are all putting on !!, but Arif always take good care for his shape. He always said that he doesn't want to be fat because he needs to run and jump a lot. He wants to be a basketball player !!. (yeah son, after your finish your..... dasar ibu pemaksa !!). On the contrary, Emir needs to eat a lot, especially next month is ramadhan. Now his weight is perfect.
Anyway, this morning I got up very very early morning (before subuh !), got ready myself, then prepared the breakfast, then the lunch boxes ( 4, including for my dear husband). Everything was perfect ! The kids were easy to get up and get ready (off course, their first day, still going smoothly..), and I made sure Dudi to leave early, cause I needed the car for taking Farah to the school.
Arif now in secondary (year 7, british system), although for american system he is still in the 6th grade. So today was his first day to go to the big building and from now on he's wearing a long pants and a tie (must !!, for daily wear). Wow, he is so ganteng !!. (memang kedua anak lakiku pada ganteng2 !! )
My boys left with the school bus. I went with Farah because I wanted to take her to the school, eventhough today she should be on the school bus with the brothrs.
Ok my kids, my prayers are always be with you... (doa mama menyertaimu nak, hi..hi.. terkesan puitis sekali ?, tapi beneran !! )