Tuesday, August 29, 2006

She's still my baby

Today is Farah's first day to go to school for fullday. She's going to The Regent's School. It's the same school with the brothers. Fullday for 5 days a week!!, from 9.00 am to 1.45 pm. (it's a long day, isn't it) Not only Dudi and me the proud parents, her brohers were very excited too!!. Ready now, cantik..???. Oh don't forget, here's your lunch box. "Why everybody's looking at me ?" ( she's so cute in her new uniform ). Khun Kai and Khun Akhom (maid and driver) gave their big smile to her. Yeah, they are nice people, they know Farah since she was only 1 year old. After about 30 minutes in the classroom, I had to leave Farah since the teacher -mrs Margie- asked me to. Oh..time to go now. "Be brave, please". She encouraged me. I tried hard to hold my tears. Ok Farah, see you... I'll pick you up later, have a nice day...... Seems Farah was not ready yet. I closed the door, tried not to look at her. I knew mrs Margie carried her up while she's crying, looking at me from the window.